Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Doll Hair care

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi - I remember a post from a while back on how to restore doll hair. I was wondering if someone could tell me again. Our AG today is in desperate condition and needs help. Thanks

    Kym

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288869625
    I think this is what you want I keep it on my favorites so I don't have to search for it.
    carol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •